Fluid Purification System
The Baron BA-FPS-75 is a compact, portable system for the removal of water, particulate, gases and other light volatiles from a variety of oils.
Typical applications include:
- Dielectric fluids, both mineral and synthetic, found in transformers, circuit breakers, bushings, cables and x-ray tubes
- Hydraulic oils
- Turbine and other lube oils
- Heat transfer oils
Maintaining oil quality with a Baron fluid purification system helps increase oil life, improves equipment performance, reduces downtime and reduces oil disposal and replacement costs.
The model BA-FPS-75 is a compact, portable system suitable for removing water, air and particulate from oil while it is still in its reservoir. The only interfaces required to run the unit are electrical power and oil hoses to and from the reservoir.
The unit is designed for simple and convenient operation. A single switch starts and stops the system. Built-in safety devices automatically stop the unit if operating conditions become abnormal. This allows operation with a minimum of operator involvement.
- Heavy-duty positive displacement circulating pump with integral relief valve. The pump is direct-driven.
- Quick-opening filter housing that accepts industry standard 6" x 18" filter cartridges. This allows the user to select among a variety of micron ratings to suit the particular application. Fuller's earth filters are also available. The filter housing is equipped with an automatic air release valve, drain valve and differential pressure gauge and switch. The initial filter element is pre-installed.
- Drip containment pan
- Oil lubricated vacuum pump
- Vacuum chamber for spreading of the oil into a thin film and exposure to vacuum. The Baron chamber is specially designed with a dual-dispersion system consisting of inert elements followed by a dispersing tray. The unit is equipped with automatic level control and backup safety switches to stop the system in the event of incorrect operating levels. A transparent front cover allows visual observation of the process.
- Inlet and outlet isolation valves
- Flow sight indicator
- Processed oil sampling valve
- Operating and maintenance manual
The Model BA-FPS-75 system comes equipped with a Nema 12 central control box with the following features:
- System start/stop switch and system drain control
- Vacuum gauge
- Motor starters with instantaneous-trip short circuit and thermal overload protection
Dimensions and Weights
- 36" H x 30" W x 36" D
- Approximate weight: 300 lb. (dry)
- Standard electrical power interface: 120 VAC, single phase, 15 amps
- Oil inlet and outlet: 1/2" FNPT
For additional equipment information and pricing email us at email@example.com.